- Getting a ShamWOW
- Driving to my first convention ever and making it there alive!
- Having great roomates who were mindful of each other and paid~ (doorknocker_dog, elf_1half, __kaze__, sleepy_syusuke, rhapsody_in_rue and her boyfriend, and Miranda (our room/line Ninja))
- Cooosplay group with David and Natasha. Pretty much being ourselves.
- Getting a room with a view! FINALLY!
- lololol not standing in line for the masquerade. Panelist FTW!
- Running the panel AniMyu & Prince of Tennis. Learned a lot more like doing a panel a few hours beforehand is not a good idea. I really had no choice and was pretty dead... better next time!
- Haaaaanging out with everyone. Seeing people, even for a brief second, was awesome. I know we were all busy and like "GAH MUST DO THIS"
- Eating meals. Keeping them down was another story, but at least I ate them!
- Arriving home. Guh.
- DAT. CON.
- Cosplay? Wut? Did anyone try? This refers to the ones I DIDN'T know. Really, saw no surprises. EXCEPT THAT PETSHOP OF HORRORS DUO. Other than that...
- CosPlot... what. the. fuck. Was there any point to that?
- Vomiting after every meal for two days. Don't know how I did not get dehydrated.
- Elevators! The little shits that thought "lololol LETS PRESS EVERY BUTTON IN THE ELEVATOR." Next year I'm investing in a jet pack or something.
- Taking 16 flights of stairs to get to the room.
- DRIVING HOME FROM DAT CON. Srsly. Rain marking the end of the world? Not fun. GETTING A FLAT TIRE 30 MINUTES FROM HOME? ABOUT TO DIE. Without that random guy who helped us we'd still be in Long Island City.
- Dealers room having like... nothing.
- MASQUERADE! Save for a few skits... what WAS that? This isn't animenext you know! (zing)
- This is my 23rd convention......... AND I GET CONFLU. FIRST EVER. Got a bad cold. Not a happy camper. Not with AnimeNEXT in two weeks D:
- After going to AnimeBoston for 6 years I think it's my time to stop. Unless they get a freakin' amazing guest I just can't push myself to go anymore. I really sat and asked myself; "So why am I going?" I got nothing =/
ANYWAY. I know what you want... Con pictures can be found here!
But here are a couple of my favorites:
( Read more... )